Our main parish campus is located on the Southeast corner of Main Street (Rt. 25A) and Myrtle Avenue in Port Jefferson (see 'Main Campus Map' below). The exception is our Chapel which is located on the grounds of St. Charles Hospital.
Our many scheduled events are hosted in various rooms and facilities located on our two locations.
- Infant Jesus Church - Our historic church is Building 1, marked in yellow on our Main Campus Map. The main entrance is located directly on the corner of Main Street and Myrtle Avenue. Handicap access is available at the back of the church. Use the driveway off of Main Street for our handicap parking and for easy access to the rear doors of the church.
- Lower Church - Located on the lower level of historic church in Building 1, marked in yellow on our Main Campus Map. The entrance is located off of Myrtle Avenue, a few steps up the hill from the Church tower. The Lower Church houses the parish confessional booths and a good sized meeting room. On-street parking is available. Please be aware that on-street parking restrictions are posted for periods during school bus pick-up and drop-off times along the school front.
- Rectory - Located directly behind the church, the Rectory is Building 2, marked in red on our Main Campus Mapp. The entry drive can be found on Myrtle Avenue, just about directly opposite Avenue A. Besides on-street parking, there is a small rectory parking lot. The main office for the parish is located in the rectory, along with the Finance, Ministry and Facilities offices. The Pastor's office and the offices of the other priests and deacons are also in the Rectory. The Consolation Ministry meets here with the bereaved to make funeral and memorial arrangements. Please be aware that on-street parking restrictions are posted for periods during school bus pick-up and drop-off times along the school front.
- Our Lady of Wisdom Regional Catholic School - Located in Building 4, marked in blue on theMain Campus Map. OLOW, as it called, provides for the educational needs of children from Pre-K to 8th grade. The main school entrance is located on Myrtle Avenue. On-street parking is available and there are parking lots located off of Hawkins Street and Main Street. Please be aware that on-street parking restrictions are posted for periods during school bus pick-up and drop-off times along the school front. Also, during school hours, the Hawkins Street parking may be closed. During school hours, please use the main entrance on Myrtle Avenue. For after-school Religious Education classes, please see the Montfort Hall facility description.
- Montfort Hall - Located adjacent the school building, Montfort Hall in Building 3, marked in orange on the Main Campus Map, overlooks Main Street. The entry drive is also located off of Main Street. There is a parking lot, and on-street overflow parking is also available. Montfort Hall's foyer houses a display of historic parish photographs and artifacts. The main hall is a large meeting space that can accommodate a few hundred people. There is a stage and food preparation facilities. Most of our parish events are hosted in the hall. It is also used by Our Lady of Wisdom School and Infant Jesus Religious Education. Religious Education students are asked to use the Montfort Hall entrance and not the main school entrance.
- Convent Building - Located on Hawkins Street, the Old Convent Building, is in Building 5, marked in pink on the Main Campus Map. The Convent Building has its own parking lot and on-street parking is available. The Convent Building houses various ministries and meeting rooms:
- Infant Jesus Parish Social Ministry and Outreach - Along with the offices of our Social Ministry, the Convent building houses the Food Pantry, Free Store and ESL (English as a Second Language) Classrooms.
- Religious Education - The main offices of the Religious Education Department are located in the Convent building. Classes are held in Montfort Hall, where they maintain a small office during class hours.
- Convent Chapel / Meeting Room #1 - The Convent Chapel is used for small religious services and as meeting room for groups such as Pre-Cana and Foccus among others.
- Santiago Room / Meeting Room #2 - The Santiago Room is a comfortable "Living Room" style meeting room for groups such as RCIA and VIRTUS classes among others.
- Meeting Room #3 - This meeting room located on the lower floor of the Convent Building. It is a smaller room with access to some kitchen facilities.
- Youth Room - The youth group "The Messengers" meets in this young person friendly space every Wednesday evening.
- Infant Jesus Chapel - Located on the grounds of St. Charles Hospital, the Chapel is the only building not located on our main campus. The location of the Chapel on the hospital grounds can be seen on the Map to the Chapel at St. Charles Hospital below. If you are using GPS to locate the Chapel, it may be best to input the GPS coordinates 40.945955, -73.060954 instead of a map address.